Lovin' the Lake

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Yesterday my mom and dad took me with them to see my grammy, my Aunt Angel, Uncle Travis, and my girls, Emma and Kelsey. Uncle Travis grilled burgers for us, and they were very tasty. I got to eat my first corn on the cob too, though Mom took it away before I could actually eat the cob. When we finished eating, Uncle Travis had to go patrol, but the rest of us went to Lake Tenkiller to swim.

I had so much fun! I love swimming, and I love playing with my girls. We played frisbee, wubba, and fetch with my racquetballs. Kelsey had me pull her while I went to fetch stuff. Sometimes I got worried when Emma would go far out in the water, even if my Daddy was with her. She's little, and someone has to take care of her. A big, black dog walked by us once, and I told him to stay away from my girls, also. Something about him made me worry, so I told him where he could go.

After spending a couple of hours in the water, I started to get tired so I first I tried to get Kelsey to carry me. Then I decided that Dad could carry me on his back. When I started getting really tired, Mom came and pulled me out of the water to dry off because she didn't want me to get sick. I was too tired to swim, but I didn't want to get out, especially when my girls were still out there.

All in all, it was a fun day, and I hope we get to do it again, soon.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄ Design by Pocket