My, I've Been Busy!!!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Disclaimer: Mom forgot to hit "Publish" on this a couple of weeks ago.


Saturday Mom took me to Pinnacle Hills Promenade Mall, and we participated in the Susan G. Komen Bark for a Cure. It was a lot of fun, though I think there were some dogs there whose parents are in denial about them not being dog aggressive. There was one pit that got mean with another dog, and then a shepherd dog went after me some while I was just walking around with Mom, looking for her friends from work. I was ok though, Mom pulled me to safety quickly. There were over a thousand dogs there, as well as a whole lot of people.

I got to see my friends Jackson and Mac, as well as Phong and I can't remember Matt's dog's name. I had so much fun. When the actual walk started, I was on a mission and was quite determined to finish it. Other dogs were distracted by things, but I just happily marched forward. My Grammy says that I'm a social butterfly and that's why I had so much fun.

After the Bark for the Cure, Mom took me back home, and I found that Daddy had mowed my bathroom and made it all clean. I was surprised he did that because he didn't get home until really late Friday night. I know this because for once, I didn't get, as Mom calls it, "all Cujo."

Mom and I took a short nap on the couch until my grandparents knocked on the door. I was a cute girl for them, and was really tired

Sunday I biked a mile with Mom, a mile with Dad, chased bubbles twice, helped Mom weed the garden, played racquet ball, and Daddy got me a pool to swim in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄ Design by Pocket